Our clients choose SharedHR because we are:
- Responsive: We pride ourselves on being available to our clients whenever they need us. We provide hands-on HR consulting services built on a technology backbone. Our clients always have multiple team members assigned to their account so if their primary consultant is unavailable, someone else will be able to assist them. In client surveys, our clients consistently compliment our responsiveness and accessibility.
- Technical: We’re much more technical than other HR firms because we’ve built our own HR software. All our HR professionals possess strong technical skills. We help our clients select and design the right software configuration for their needs. We then help develop efficient processes and workflows that we map to the HR software.
- Knowledgeable: Our depth and breadth of HR knowledge is hard to match. We’ve been in business for 35 years and worked with thousands of organizations. We’ve handled most HR challenges — from developing vision statements for startups to dealing with agency charges and providing expert witness testimony in complex employment litigation. Our team includes technology-savvy HR administrators, HR generalists, and VP of HR-level senior consultants. If we don’t directly handle a given matter, we’ll refer you to a knowledgeable associate.
- Flexible: Our scalable services are designed to grow with our clients. We’re just as well positioned to serve a brand new 20-person company, as we are to serve a 200-person company with $50 million in annual revenues. We match the level of HR horsepower to your changing needs. When you need senior-level expertise, we provide it on-demand at a fraction of what it would cost to hire a full-time VP of HR.
- Strategic: We always take the time to get to know our clients and understand their business goals. We believe in business-driven HR. As experienced planners, we help our clients refine their business strategy and develop a staffing plan to support that strategy. We think of our job as building the arches under the aqueduct — we design HR systems that will support our client’s long-term strategic vision. And we always offer an independent perspective on your organization — its strengths, its weaknesses, where it needs to go, what it needs to change.
“SharedHR knows my business and has been through all the ups and downs with us. When I go to them with an HR question, they always look at the big picture. They’re an invaluable strategic resource for our organization.”